As there is with every successful roleplay, there are rules. These rules are simple and are not here to crutch your creativity in any way shape or form.
- Keep OOC posts off of the dashboard: There will be a side blog that every rper is given in order to ensure that there is a place for everyone to have common ground to communicate, so please do not do it through the main dashboard. If you’d like, you are free to do it through private messages.
- No OOC drama:If you are having problems with another rper, feel free to come to the mods to ask for help. Please do not take matters into your own hands. If you are causing problems, you will be kicked out of the roleplay and your role with be re-opened.
- Plotting is your best friend:No one likes a dead roleplay, so please, plot with other people. Make the words, more than just… words. Make your characters come alive, make this more than a roleplay.
- Para, Para, Para: Although this is supposed to be fun, this is also a para roleplay. Gif wars/conversations and other things are allowed on the dashboard, however, remember that this a para roleplay.
- Be active: Please tell the mods if you are leaving for an extended amount of time. If you are unactive for more than four days, your role will be reopened.
- Have fun! This is supposed to be fun, have as much fun as possible while developing your character and becoming attached to them!
If you’ve read all of the rules, write this at the end of your application: Standing here, it’s all so clear, I’m where I’m meant to be.